Thursday, September 23, 2010

Real Vampires Sought

Name:: Jen
Age & Sex:: 26/female
Location:: NYC
E-Mail:: vampires122854@gmail.com
Question:: Hello,
  My name is Jen and I am with a production company in NYC.  I came across your 
website in my research on real Vampires and I was hoping to be able to get more 
information.  Right now we are in the very early stages of research for a 
potential show about Vampires.  We are hoping to be able to speak with real 
Vampires so we can respect the culture and get the most accurate information 
possible.  We were hoping someone would be able to help us find members of the 
community who would consider sharing their stories with us, even just over the 
phone, as we continue our research.  We are hoping to speak to some of the 
Vampire community very shortly. We want to be able to have the most accurate 
information and we want to be respecful of the Vampire community. 

I would appreciate anything you could do to point us in the right direction and 
help us find people willing to share their stories with us.

Thank you for your time.
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment